Friday, February 6, 2009

sushi, kiwi, and santa

Today was my day off. So what does an ambition young single man like myself do on his day off? Not a whole lot. Earlier in the day I went to this sweet get stuff free "swap." It was pretty much all the stuff people didn't want to take home when they were done with their Disney program. I went with the dream of bringing home toaster and was blessed with so much more. I also ended up bringing home an ice cream scoop AND a sweeeeeeeeet plastic Santa. It's about 3 feet tall, plastic, hollow, and it illuminates when plugged in. And the best part is that it was all for FREE!

If that wasn't enough excitement for one day my afternoon nap was followed by a trip to get sushi. I went with my friend Emillie and her friend. I don't remember her name but I do know that it starts with an A. So I just call her by a different A name everytime (don't roll your eyes Jenni), I'll get her name right eventually.

Anyway the sushi was pretty good. I love sushi, but not in Idaho, coastal states only please. The real magic of the day started when we were walking home from sushi. Emillie said something about there being kiwis on the ground so naturally I looked. And there were. Not only that but they still in a plastic bag. So I picked them up. I thoroughly inspected the bag before taking it home, just to make sure that there were no holes or bugs or bad stuff like that. So I took them home and we ate them and watched Nacho Libre. What a great way to end a pleasently unproductive day, FREE KIWIS! and now I'm staring at my Santa and trying to think of a great new name for him. Isn't my life great.

P.S. if you read this I'm sorry I wasted time you'll never get back and could have using to do something worth while.

1 comment:

  1. How do you know that you didn't steal those Kiwis from someone? I love Kiwi. They're my favorite. And also, you read my mind again... LEARN THE GIRLS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she hates it when you call her by the wrong name, but at the same time, she loves the attention you give her.

    congrats on the free stuff.

    you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete