Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cookies, hot tang and the late night bathroom scandal

This is likely to be random and not make a lot of sense. So last night I was sitting around jammin/getting ready to head out, when I hear a rap-tap-tap on the door. So I got up and answered it. And guess who it was. COOKIES! Ya Cookies. If you know who that is then you know how I felt. I you don't know who I'm talking about I'll try to fill you in. Cookies (obviously a nickname, one which he has no knowledge of) is a CP here He's also in the ward. He is in the top 5 most socially awkward people I've ever been around club. I'm not trying to be a jerk, he's just really that awkward. I don't have time for examples right now.

Anyway he says to me "guess what I did today?"
Me "Held up a 7-11?'
Cookies "Close, I locked myself out of my apt."
Me "Wow, that sucks"
Cookies "Can i sleep on your couch tonight?"
Me "Where's your roommates?"
Cookies "They've gone home already."

Of course my mother taught me better than to just make him sleep in the stairwell so I invite him in. However I'm not about to entertain Cookies for the evening. I explain to him that I was just headed out but he can chill here and watch movies on my laptop or whatever and I'll be back later. PS sorry for the surprise Jordan and Brandon (my roommates). Coming home to Cookies asleep on the couch is probably not your idea of a fun evening.

Anyway so I head over to Jenica's place and we chill and make some delicious food, which was great because I'm out of food and I refuse to buy any between now and when I leave in 4 days. While in the process of making the food we're talking about great things and Tang (it's a kick in the glass) comes up. But not just Tang (it's a kick in the glass) but hot Tang (it's a kick in the hot glass) so delicious. And she had some so we made hot Tang (it's a kick in the hot glass) and drank it and it was super amazing.

We gave some to Jenica's roommate Brittany (shout out) because she's never had Tang (it's a kick in the glass) before. It was great because after the first taste you could tell it was not what she expected. And the only words good enough to describe it were "Tangy" (it's a kick in the glassy)

Fast Forward>>>>>> now I'm in bed asleep and for some reason my roommate is struggling to open the bathroom door. Why is the bathroom door locked and nobodies inside. He tries the "stick a coat hanger in the little hole" bit. That doesn't work. So I get up and try to card the door open. All I did was manage to break my card in half. Sorry Multnomah County, I guess I won't be using your library anymore. Finally we just decide to take the door knob off but in our apt full of guys none of us has a screwdriver. huh!? So we use a butter knife to unscrew the freakin door knob. We don't know how the door ended getting locked because we usually don't even close the door at night. I think we decided to blame Cookies.

2 comments:

  1. yeah thats a great story... i seriously think that i would have let him sleep in the stairwell...yeah so hot tang...never tried that...well i will have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete